A chocolate fudge brownie is a square or rectangular, chocolate dessert.
Brownies come in a variety of forms and, depending on their density, can be either fudgy or cakey. Also, different toppings are added too like include nuts, frosting, cream cheese, chocolate chips, or other ingredients.
- 1 chocolate mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of melted butter
- Pour the melted butter and eggs in a container.
- Beat the mixture using mixer or a wire whisk.
- Add the chocolate mix.
- Mix all the ingredients until well blended.
- Grease the pan thinly using the extra melted butter.
- Evenly spread the mixture to the prepared pan. Level it with a spatula.
- Preheat the oven to 325 Fahrenheit or 163 Degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Put the pan in the oven.
- Set the oven to 163 Degree Celsius (average cooking time : 10-15 minutes).
- After a few minutes, insert a toothpick (Cake Tester) to the brownie. If it comes clean, then baking is done.
- Remove it from the oven. You may add toppings like nuts, mallows, or sprinkles. Set aside to cool.
- Slice according to your preferred size.
Baking is such a fun activity, especially when baking the tastiest Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
“Baking is love made edible, especially when shared with the people you love most.”